“Transform your organization’s assets into a competitive advantage with Tektegra”
Do you know that on an average, 10% of real assets are not even part of the organizational asset data. While this discrepancy keeps increasing every year, the organizations struggle with multiple asset data reports that each department produces.
TSPL-EAM helps you with a “Single Source of Truth” asset management data covering your entire organization. Our automated solution ensures that the asset data flows seamlessly between your Financial to Operations systems and vice versa. It is a single platform to manage every type of organizational asset – IT, to non-It, physical to virtual, hardware to software, contracts to entitlements. The data is directly read from the devices and correlates with the static data and this is dynamically updated through the asset lifecycle.
Our integrated systems and automatic reconciliation safeguard the integrity of your valuable asset data. The inbuilt analytics helps you with deep insights to improve asset utilization, optimize spend and improve your TCO. TSPL-EAM is most modular, highly configurable solution designed for organization of all size to better manage its capital assets which are spread across various users/departments/locations. This solution help organization to manage their assets from R to R i.e. from Requisition stage till Retirement of assets and make sure that your business processes are adapted without compromise.
Few questions to ask to see if you are managing your assets effectively:
- Are you able to substantiate your fixed asset ROI?
- Are you able to calculate Asset Operating Cost?
- Are you able to calculate Asset Ownership Cost?
- Are you able to find out if you are in sync with your capital and maintenance budget?
- Are you able to find out which assets are over their useful life and need replacements?
- Easily create and manage Capital/Maintenance Budget
- Totally configurable and scalable with more than 200 parameters to facilitate organization specific asset management.
- Workflow driven requisition, procurement management.
- Cloud Based system to support Multi-Location set-up.
- Cover all asset processes in one application
- Approval based transfers management
- Email alerts for each and every activity with help of inbuilt activity alerts master which provides reminders for pending activity
- Tracking of OEM as well as Vendor warranty of assets.
- AMC and Insurance tracking along with insurance claims.
- Asset tagging by Barcode/QR Code/RFID/GPS
- Inbuilt Document Management System
- Multi Business, Multi Currency, Multilingual Support
- Customized look and feel, fonts, colour and terminology as per organizations brand standards
- Management reporting and graphical drill down
Asset Life Cycle Management - Procure to Retire
(Single Platform for Single Source of Asset Data)
TSPL-EAM is your “Single Platform” to manage every asset in your organization right from procurement to retire to disposal stage. The extremely flexible and configurable platform ensures that your business processes and policies are adapted without compromise. The insights driven platform proactively alerts you when any intervention is required for optimizing the asset utilization
- Procurement to Retire
- (Single Platform for Single Source of Asset Data)
- Asset Lifecycle Management for IT and Non- IT Assets
- Bulk Asset Import
- Contract Management (Warranty, AMC, PO etc.)
- Asset Relationship Management
- Asset Depreciation
- AMC and Warranty Monitoring and Pre/Post Expiry Notification
- Asset Allocation & Transfers Management
- Barcode Generation and Asset Verification / Reconciliation
- Inventory Management
Technology is rapidly evolving, and we’re adopting more of it every day. As a result, each day there is an addition to devices (IT Assets) and users in an organization. Tracking and managing these devices is critical for business security and success, but unfortunately, most enterprises asset tracking solutions are not up to the challenge. According to Gartner, 40% of clients hardware were not tracked by any tools. It was also found out that poor hardware management can lead up to an increase in costs by 7%-10% annually.
With user-friendly and cloud-based IT Asset Management or asset tracking systems, most of the potential issues are resolved efficiently and rapidly. Such solutions enable businesses to track devices across data centers, networks, and locations.
What is ITAM?
IT asset management (ITAM) entails collection of inventory, financial and contractual data in order to manage an IT asset throughout its life cycle. IT Asset Management is a vital part of any organization’s strategy. It involves the collection of asset/inventory information that is later used to make business decisions about future purchases and redistribution of software and hardware. This way of making business decisions based on data enables IT asset managers to eliminate waste and improve productivity by avoiding unnecessary asset purchases
Most comprehensive IT Asset Management Solution ever
Progressive organizations use TSPL IT Asset Management solution to track, monitor and manage IT Assets right from procurement until retirement, discover the inventory, and manage compliance all through a single solution. This new-age solution is AI and NLP integrated and leverages RTLS, IoT, barcode, QR code and RFID to intelligently track and manage assets from any corner of the world.
Take control of a wide range of IT assets globally
You can now control any IT asset from servers, workstations, routers, switches, tablets, phones, scanners, printers, mouse, keyboards, VMs, software, subscriptions and licenses. All these assets with their static and dynamic details can be tracked on-demand globally.
The Only Tool You’ll Ever Need for IT Asset Management
Procurement to Retire
Single Platform for Single Source of Asset Data
- Powerful CMDB
- Flexible and configurable workflows
- Asset relationships & hierarchy
- Warranty, contract and insurance tracking
- Depreciation scheduler
- ERP and third party integration
- Barcode and QR code
Discovery and Inventory
Agent and Agent-less Automatic Discovery and Mapping
- Agent and agent-less models
- Detailed hardware and software inventory
- Application Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM)
- Offline and Internet based inventory
- Inventory linking and reconciliation
- Missing agent reconciliation
- Inventory change tracking
- Automated topology mapping
Automation and Compliance
Better ROI and Operational Efficiency
- Patch management
- Software deployment
- Software removal
- Process & task automation
- Remote control
- Power management
- IT policy compliance
- Antivirus compliance
Software Asset Management
Cost Optimal and Policy Compliant Environment
- Detailed software inventory
- Product recognition and normalization
- License & contract data management
- Microsoft MLS import
- License & contract expiry notifications
- Software license compliance
- Extended data support for license reconciliation
- Software metering
- Software blacklisting